The Lewin Group works with foundations to research and evaluate complex health care and human services needs across the nation.
We deliver the objective, data-driven research and insight that support current program activities, inform future program investments, and build thought leadership on critical health care and human services issues.
Using a collaborative approach, we design and implement solutions that inform and advance program outcomes and support strategic decision processes. These foundation engagements are strengthened by our range of substantive and technical experts, who have a comprehensive understanding of the policy environment and nationally recognized modeling and analytic expertise.
We provide program performance tracking, technical assistance, and policy analysis services built on The Lewin Group's longstanding reputation for objectivity and data-driven analytics.
Performance Tracking Scorecard
- Design and implement performance indicators to capture outcomes
- Identify program goals, develop a logic model, and create a Performance Tracking Scorecard
- Create a reporting and dissemination strategy for presenting outcomes
- Support grantees through data collection, analysis, and reporting process
- Build and convene grantee “learning communities” to facilitate the exchange of best practices
- Provide assistance to support the consistency and interpretability of findings
- Research regulatory, legislative, and clinical trends
- Engage with key government, academic, and industry leaders
- Compile data and present findings through policy reports and briefs
Our foundation clients have included:
- California HealthCare Foundation
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- The California Endowment
- The Commonwealth Fund
- The Heritage Foundation
- North Carolina Health and Wellness Trust Fund
- United Hospital Fund
"[The Lewin Group has a] good combination of consultants. They build on each others’ strengths."