Hospitals, Health Systems, and Providers
For nearly 50 years, The Lewin Group has provided first-tier consulting services for hospitals, health systems, and other health care organizations.
We provide a range of services including strategic planning, physician-hospital relationships, program and product line planning, safety net design, performance benchmarking and improvement, community-based planning, transaction facilitation and analysis, and policy analysis.
We specialize in planning and performance improvement that is fact-based, informed by public policy developments, and grounded in community needs.
- Develop enterprise-wide strategic plans and service line plans
- Develop community-based safety net strategies and financing
- Create medical staff plans
Financial and Operational Planning
- Develop managed care contracting strategies
- Conduct debt capacity analysis and financial projections
- Provide assistance with mergers and affiliations
Policy Analysis and Evaluation
- Perform financial and economic analysis of regulatory proposals
- Assess payment adequacy/shortfalls of governmental programs
- Evaluate ambulatory care redesign plans
Our hospital, health system and provider clients have included:
- MedCath Corporation
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Canton-Potsdam Hospital
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Howard University Medical Center
- Moses Taylor Medical Center
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
- Washington Adventist Hospital
- University Medical Center of Clark County
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Health Sciences South Carolina
- Memorial Hospital System
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Baltimore Medical System
"The Lewin team bonded well with our planning staff, and were always most responsive and sensitive to our needs. They earned a high degree of respect and trust from members of the medical and administrative staffs as well as members of the community."
— HOSPITAL SYSTEM