Center on Aging and Disability
The Lewin Group Center on Aging and Disability provides an array of services to a broad client base.
Caring about tomorrow and preparing for new realities today
As the population ages and health care becomes more expensive, organizations serving older adults, people with chronic conditions, and people with disabilities face increasing demands. To prepare for the future, we’re analyzing local and national data to bring practical strategies, person-centered practices, and valuable insights to design, implementation and financing of new programs.
Our policy-focused empirical research, hands-on technical assistance and evaluation services have gained national respect and made a difference in many lives.
- Policy analysis of current program implementation and proposed changes
- Tested cost models to project service demand and financing
- Environmental scans and gap analyses to help decision makers prioritize efforts
Technical Assistance and Consulting
- Strategic planning for the implementation of new initiatives
- Training and implementation support for community organizations and providers
- Dissemination of best practices and evidence-based models
- Learning communities for peer-to-peer exchanges
- Process and outcome evaluation of major state and federal initiatives
- Performance measurement tools to evaluate whether programs meet their goals
- Active partnerships with stakeholders to assess the social, political and economic contexts of our work
"Throughout the engagement, Lewin consultants listened to us and delivered superb analyses and thoughtful guidance–not canned solutions."
— NONPROFIT HEALTH SYSTEM